Monday, December 17, 2007

Preparing For Christmas


Another reason to be cheerful around the holidays: funny hats.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Phew!!! I thought you got on the Mother Ship!! Gald & happy you are back. Know all about the sofa/desk chair thing. Things are very white in NH and going to get whiter tomorrow. Cold has been outstanding for December, but it is a blazing 27 in the sun today.

Sammie

Portable Graffiti said...

Are those flamingos in YOUR yard in NM?

dreamer said...

Do you honestly think that lush green grass grows in our yard in Albuquerque? Those are pre-Charley flamingoes across the canal from where we lived in FL. After the hurricane, the neighbors never decorated their flamingoes again. I thought they were rather festive.

Portable Graffiti said...

Maybe they were stolen. In North Port I put a santa hat on my cement chicken that I had owned for light years. My one and only yard decoration. I loved that chicken. Some creep stole the chicken and the hat.

I reported it to the North Port Police. And my report ended up in the newspaper. I forget how they worded the headline, but it was pretty funny.

However, sad, that my chicken was gone forever.