Yes, it's most definitely real. It was taken on October 11. I am happy to report that this balloon landed safely, after some very skillful maneuvering by the pilot. Though I didn't witness the event, I was told the wires were inches from the balloon. Others, however, were not as fortunate during the 2007 Balloon Fiesta. There seemed to be a lot of accidents this year, with one tragic fatality and numerous injuries.
I write entirely to find out what I’m thinking, what I’m looking at, what I see and what it means. What I want and what I fear. -Joan Didion
We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are. -Anais Nin
There are certain queer times and occasions in this strange mixed affair we call life when a man takes this whole universe for a vast practical joke, though the wit thereof he but dimly discerns, and more than suspects that the joke is at nobody's expense but his own. -Herman Melville, Moby Dick
2 comments:
OMG !!
Is this photo for real?
And if it is, where's the rest of the story?
Specifically, the ending.
Yes, it's most definitely real. It was taken on October 11. I am happy to report that this balloon landed safely, after some very skillful maneuvering by the pilot. Though I didn't witness the event, I was told the wires were inches from the balloon. Others, however, were not as fortunate during the 2007 Balloon Fiesta. There seemed to be a lot of accidents this year, with one tragic fatality and numerous injuries.
Post a Comment