Friday, July 20, 2007

Caution: Spoilers!

So you want to know what happens at the end of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows? Here are my best guesses. Take your pick, but we'll all have to wait until one minute past midnight to be sure.

My #1 Harry Potter Spoiler of Doom is:
Draco Malfoy causes civil war across Europe wearing a pink tutu.
Get your Harry Potter Spoiler of Doom


My #2 Harry Potter Spoiler of Doom is:
Willy Wonka is killed by Hermione by using Mooncalf dung.
Get your Harry Potter Spoiler of Doom


My #3 Harry Potter Spoiler of Doom is:
A tall dark stranger is turned into an ice cream cone by Harry thanks to the Nimbus 2000.
Get your Harry Potter Spoiler of Doom


My #4 Harry Potter Spoiler of Doom is:
Ginny Weasley turns Hogwarts into a gingerbread castle after converting to Scientology.
Get your Harry Potter Spoiler of Doom

OK, I admit it. The above spoilers are totally fake, and I can tell you're just itching to know what happens at the end of the Harry Potter saga. Allow me to take you out of your misery: It was Colonel Mustard. In the library. With a candlestick.

(I think I'll just wait for Kelly to finish reading the book, which hopefully will be by breakfast tomorrow.)

4 comments:

Portable Graffiti said...

You're as bad as me. I thought you weren't going to be posting on your blog because you are as busy with work as I am.

I put a new post on my blog too. And took a test to find out I am a Hufflepuff.

http://sorting-hat.com/

dreamer said...

Evidently I'm a Ravenclaw. A few days ago I told Kelly I was sure I was a Ravenclaw. I was right.

Portable Graffiti said...

She is on page 338 of 759 pages at 2:53 PM today.

dreamer said...

That's a little scary...what will she do when she finishes it by dinnertime? I'm imagining kids all over the world jumping off buildings on their Nimbus 2000's at the end of Book 7.