I write entirely to find out what I’m thinking, what I’m looking at, what I see and what it means. What I want and what I fear. -Joan Didion
We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are. -Anais Nin
There are certain queer times and occasions in this strange mixed affair we call life when a man takes this whole universe for a vast practical joke, though the wit thereof he but dimly discerns, and more than suspects that the joke is at nobody's expense but his own. -Herman Melville, Moby Dick
2 comments:
CUTE!!! Maybe you can be a pet portrait photographer when you retire?
Donna's Doggy Depictions
U don't have to post this, LOL Hit reject.
LOL....poor Murphy! I guess he wanted to be sure you didn't put that hat back on him again! I do hope he got some b-day cake?? :)
Post a Comment