It's Official
OK, it's official. I just heard today that the thicker the lovebug swarms, the less chance of a hurricane. So I won't be shuttering during June. Old Wives Tales must have some basis, no?
OK, it's official. I just heard today that the thicker the lovebug swarms, the less chance of a hurricane. So I won't be shuttering during June. Old Wives Tales must have some basis, no?
Posted by
dreamer
at
4:50 PM
Albuquerque |
2 comments:
That might be true because I don't remember lovebugs being a problem in the last 2 years. But I do remember them in the years before that.
So far, so good...must be the lovebugs keeping 'em away.
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NWS TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
530 AM EDT FRI JUN 02 2006
FOR THE NORTH ATLANTIC...CARIBBEAN SEA AND THE GULF OF MEXICO...
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH SATURDAY.
FORECASTER BEVEN
$$
Post a Comment