Judy: GFDL stands for Geophysical Fluid Dynamics Laboratory, located at Princeton University. I guess these folks are pretty smart if they're at Princeton. Would you like black or white tie-downs? Yes, I'm blogging about hurricanes again because I like all the pretty colors on the charts, and I don't need to say very much. The pictures do the talking.
Oh man...right after I viewed your weather map, we had the most horrendous thunderstorm here...probably one of the worse I've seen in quite a while. It scared me enough that I went around unplugging stuff, including my laptop.
I write entirely to find out what I’m thinking, what I’m looking at, what I see and what it means. What I want and what I fear. -Joan Didion
We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are. -Anais Nin
There are certain queer times and occasions in this strange mixed affair we call life when a man takes this whole universe for a vast practical joke, though the wit thereof he but dimly discerns, and more than suspects that the joke is at nobody's expense but his own. -Herman Melville, Moby Dick
4 comments:
Okay who is GFDL anyway? Do you think I need tie downs on the shed?
I see you are blogging about hurricanes again, a little.
: )
Judy: GFDL stands for Geophysical Fluid Dynamics Laboratory, located at Princeton University. I guess these folks are pretty smart if they're at Princeton. Would you like black or white tie-downs? Yes, I'm blogging about hurricanes again because I like all the pretty colors on the charts, and I don't need to say very much. The pictures do the talking.
Black
But shouldn't I wait until I am securing it to my own land? Are they moveable like our ever-moving shed?
See my latest thoughts in my blog of minutes ago.
LOL
Oh man...right after I viewed your weather map, we had the most horrendous thunderstorm here...probably one of the worse I've seen in quite a while. It scared me enough that I went around unplugging stuff, including my laptop.
Post a Comment