Not A Registered User
THURSDAY. 2 AM. I am delirious with excitement over four words I read when I last checked the status of my complaint against "secollins0" on eBay: "Not A Registered User." Crazy secollins0 has disappeared from eBay and hopefully from my inbox as well. I relisted the piano on eBay for a quick sale tonight and maybe now I can sleep. Finally, I can breathe again. What a relief! It's 2 AM and I'm pumped with exhilaration over this sudden development. I had visions of being harassed indefinitely by this nutcase.
I suspected this person was a fraud from the start. For starters, secollins0's "registered address" included a street address in British Columbia, a postal code in Milton, Ontario, and Nova Scotia was listed as the province. Not surprisingly, his/her phone number was a cell in Toronto.
I am guessing a 14 year old with way too much time on his hands is having a good laugh over the whole thing. Or maybe secollins0 really is deranged, in which case, it's just too sad for words.




2 comments:
Maybe try craigslist? http://geo.craigslist.org
/iso/us/fl
select area then check out other pianos - you could list yours there...
from sam's daughter
Thanx, Sam's daughter...I don't know why I didn't think of Craigslist...duh...I used it exclusively when I was hunting for housing in Albuquerque last month, and I'm constantly referring friends to Craigslist. The eBay piano auction ended last night with no bids. It is now freshly listed on Craigslist Fort Myers. We'll see what happens in the next 7 days. Thanks again!
Post a Comment